STUDENT REFERRAL PROGRAM – SPREAD THE WORD AND GET REWARDED!
As a parent of Starclub student, you’ve experienced first-hand what an education at Starclub is all about. We believe that great things are best to share and we know that one of the best ways to let others know is by word-of-mouth.
The Student Referral Program has been created to recognize student referrals and help fill this campus. If someone you refer chooses to enrol their child at Starclub, both you and the one you refer each receive RM 500 towards school fees!
The best part is that you can refer as many students as you like and reduce your school fees by up to the entire amount! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office.
To refer a student, please submit the online Student Referral Form below.
Please click on Student Referral Form for submission.
Terms and Conditions:
- The referring student must submit the Students Referral form prior to the time when the new student submits their application for admission.
- The referral must be a new student accepted and enrolled for an upcoming semester. New is defined as never having been enrolled in Starclub Education.
- The referring student must have been enrolled in the previous semester.
- RM500 will be applied to both the referral and referring student accounts in the first semester of the new student’s first year.
- Both the referral and the referring student must be full time.
- The referral and the referring student cannot be related.
- This program is not eligible for Starclub employees or their families.
- Students cannot receive more discounts/aid/scholarships/bursaries than the tuition value of the courses they are enrolled in.